- : Must start with capturing the target app/system’s screenshot. It also captures properties of the app/system.
- App name: Capturing the screen can capture the properties of app/system as well. You may use wildcard (*) if properties are known to be dynamic over time.
- Choose either to detect motion or no-motion in the duration of timeout (sec).
- : In case of no-motion detection set the time in sec specifically for no movement. In this case, if the no-motion starts at 4 sec into operation, it would return “Failure” flag.
- Options to select area for detection:
You can choose to define a area of screen to search from with or without any reference image on the screen. If no reference a coordinate of x,y will be used.
- Result handler: It returns success or failure like other verification operations.