- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Technical contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Scenario-PAM Status Overview
- Scenario - Shows the scenario where PAM is registered among the scenarios saved in Supervisor.
- PAM - Shows the information of the PAM assigned to the scenario.
- Latest Run - You can see when the Scenario was last run.
- Exec. Time - You can see the total time from start to end of the scenario.
- Next Schedule - Depending on the scenario's Schedule setting, you can see when the next scenario will run.
- Status - Based on the results of the scenario, you can check the success or failure of the schedule.
- Misc - You can check the name of the last operation and result of the scenario.
Using the search function and condition filter at the top, you can quickly check the registered scenarios, PAMs' information and the status of the scenario.
- Find Keyword: You can search on the properties of your particular scenario name, PAM name and date.
- SCENARIO: You can see the all scenarios you registered. You can select a scenario and check only the list you want.
- PAM: You can see the all PAMs you registered. You can select a PAM and check only the list you want.
- STATUS: You can see the list of success and failure separately.
2. Job Details
Job Details pops up when you click the item in Status.
- Time : The scenario start time
- PAM : The PAM name that performs the scenario.
- Scenario : The Scenario name registered when saving the scenario in STU.
- Exec.Time : The time spent the scenario execution.
- Status : The results of the scenario are shown as successes or failures.
- Misc : You can check the result of scenario's last operation with Screenshot.