- LIST This function will give you the list of files/folders included in a zip file.
- ZIP This function will compress one or more files/folders to a zip file.
- ADDZIP This function adds one more file/folder to an existing zip file.
- UNZIP This function unzips a zip file.
- l Pick one function from the 4 above.
- A zip file (non-existing zip file for ZIP function)
Usually choose [Sting] as a return value.
- LIST A list of files and folders that are contained in zip file.
- ZIP A file path for the zip file.
- AddZIP A file path for the zip file.
- UNZIP A file path for the unzipped folder.
How to set parameters
Text from Image