- You can track the OCR process status of uploaded documents in Xtracta workflow and when the status turns “OK” it passes on the status to the Xtracta GetDoc plugin.
- Xtracta API Key and Document Id or Upload CSV
- Upload CSV means the CSV file that were created as the return value of the Xtracta Upload Doc plugin.
- Status check interval (in seconds): Default is 10 seconds.
- Status check time-out (in seconds): Default is 100 seconds.
- [Any] is used when multiple Document ID’s are being monitored for status. When checked at [Any], the plugin stops checking the give the result CSV as return value.
1. Return Value
Headers are document_id, status, success_time
2. Result Codes
0 = success
1 = failure
How to obtain API Key
Xtracta API Key : In the Xtracta website(https://app.xtracta.com/index.php), go to
Admin=>Application and copy the key
How to obtain Document ID
Xtracta Document Id: Obtain from the Xtracta Upload plugin output or at the dashboard of Xtracta workflow
What is Upload CSV
Upload CSV: The CSV output from the Xtracta Upload plugin
How to set parameters
- Time intervals which tracks the uploaded documents
- Default is 10 seconds
- Max time that pauses the tracking
- Default is 100 seconds
- If the status of an uploaded document is already ‘OK’ whithin timeout, it will break the loop and move on to a next document
- The bot will be stopped when the status of any document is still processing after timeout