1. Developer mode must be turned ON with your Windows for both STU and PAM.
In order to user Window Object operation, you must turn on the Developer mode in your Windows.
2. No need to take Screenshot.
Although the Screenshot buttons are there and functional, the Window Object operation does not use any information from the screen images.
3. Just Click on the Window+Arrow icon the STU hides to the background.
4. Move your cursor to the object and patiently WAIT
until the Xpath capture indicator turns BLUE then Click!
5. Wildcard and other standard features are supported with STU and PAM.
For more information about the standard Xpath features, please visit