Q: How do you bring your Auto Rec output to a deployable scenario file?
A: Please follow below steps.
This is a quick and basic procedure to optimize your automation scenario after performing the Auto Rec feature of STU.
1) Give plenty of delays and timeouts: Recommendations are 1 second for all Operations and 10 seconds for timeouts at all Verifications. You can reset them all at once with the tool shown below.
4) STU often interprets double clicks as two single clicks. Make corrections as needed
6) Replace hardcoded values with STU Variables to generalize the automation scenario
7) Prepare the input step with tools such as [Text Read] and/or [Excel Simple Read]. If desired [Folder Monitor] and [Email IMAP] can be used to start the bot with a trigger. [Drag and Drop] and other interactive tools can be used to make the Bot to wait for manual input.
8) Set up loop with the [Repeat] tool as required
9) Integrate notification processes if needed
Above procedure will bring your Auto Rec based output to a minimum deployable scenario file. For further optimization, Retry Sequence steps, Exception Handling steps, and Error Treatment steps can be integrated. If you need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org