- Create salesforce account ().
- Simple-SFDC plugin Items and features.
- Simple-SFDC plugin operations and examples.
- Examples of JSON Format.
- Plugin Samples.
- Example of create operation.
1. Create salesforce account (https://developer.salesforce.com/signup).
1) Fill out the Signup form.
2) Click your username and select 'My Developer Account'.
3) Select 'Settings' at the top navigation bar.
4) Get your security token.
2. Simple-SFDC plugin Items and features.
Include a current or potential client, a business partner, or a competitor.
AccountId (from Account), ContactId (from Contact)
Record the specific products customers have purchased.
Manage outbound marketing campaigns with direct mail programs, seminars, print ads, email, and other kinds of marketing collateral.
Customer’s question, feedback, or issue.
Store information about the people you do business with.
Consists of a set of users.
Retrieve a customer’s data privacy and protection preference.
Represent people who are interested in your product and service.
Track the details about deals, including which accounts they’re for, who the players are, and the amount of potential sales.
3. Simple-SFDC plugin operations and examples.
The data Id can be used for ‘update’ and ‘delete’ operation.
Single data, Data Id
Single data : Lastname=Lopez
Data Id: 0035w0000342D4cAAE
The data Id can be obtained from ‘search’ operation.