4 ways to stop the recording
- Use Screening Recording -STOP plugin
- Right click the ARGOS LABS Screen Recorder application icon in the Task Tray (see below)
- When PAM process finishes normally (please note when PAM process gets stopped abnormally, the screen recording does not stop.)
This plugin has been designed to give more visualization tools when needing to debug the automation scenario. It is not intended to produce a movie.
The playback time of the video cannot be precise as the video recording application takes FPS and calculates the playback time.
Output video format
- This plugin will continue to attempt to stop the screen recording for the amount oftime it set here.
- Full file path of output video file (String, CSV, or File)
0 for successful execution
1 for invalid input
9 for everything else
How to set parameters
Text from Image