BETA Release Notification
This Riky solution/plugin is at the BETA phase and not publicly released as yet by LAZARUS. The plugin requires CUSTOM MODEL ID in addition to OrgID and Authkey. Please contact CustomerFirst@argos-labs.com if you are interested in using this plugin.
- Image File (PDF, jpeg, png, and Tiff
Input (Optional for additional infomation)
- Questions in File (text file of questions with \n as a separator)
- Encoding of choice such as UTF-8
- For processing tabular data (tables and forms) there are two tags.
- [FULL TABLE] and [TABLE] has to be used in all uppercase letters
- When you are working with tabular data there you can add [FULL TABLE] or [TABLE] to the question, in order to toggle the model into table mode. In its current state, the model functions best with Korean and Japanese languages. English is non-optimal in its current state, we do not recommend demonstrating in English.
here is an example:
Answers to the questions in text format in String, CSV, or File
- 0 Success
- 1 Invalid Org ID or Auth Key
- 2 Invalid input image file format
- 99 misc. errors
Parameter Setting samples
Text from Image