This is universal across all Plugins!
All ARGOS Low-code Plugins support Return Value as out. The usage of Return Value is common among all Plugins.
There are three (3) types of Return Value to choose from and they are;
Below explains how to use each one of the 3 Return Value types.
It returns the output as character string.
You must use a User Defined Variable to store the character string.
- An array User Defined Variable will be automatically created (but it will not show up in the Variable block of STU.)
- Variable group name becomes the Group Name of the variable. In example above, variable_group will be the group name of the variable.
- For data which has title headers, leave [First row contains column header] checked. In this case, the header becomes the variable name – see example below.
- For data which does not have title headers, (in other words, the data’s first row contains the first data), uncheck [First row contains column header]. In this case, uppercase alphabet letters (such as A, B, C…) will become variable names – see example below.
- This Return Value will generate either .txt or .csv file.
- In File Name field, please give the full file path of the file you will be generating.
- BE CAREFUL! If an existing file is selected, it will be overwritten.
- In the Variable for file, enter one User Defined Variable. This will store the full file-path for the file you are generating.