1. Creating Google API credentials
Please read this guideline: https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v3/about-auth
1. Log in in to Google API Console https://console.developers.google.com/ and search the Google API you want to use (e.g. Google Drive)
2. Enable the API and set a product name on the consent screen.
3. In OAuth consent screen, choose external as a user type and put a proper email address in support email.
4. Get back to Credentials section, click ‘OAuth client ID’ in Create Credentials tab, select proper application type and create client ID.
- Recommend ‘Desktop app’ as an application type.
5. Download the Client IDs file and rename the file as ‘credentials’.
2. Example of the plugin in STU
If server takes more than 2 mins, close the browser, and rerun the operation.