- Source file (full file path of either .xlsx or .csv)
- Current value and new value (default is blank)
- Cell range
• Use A1:C50 to select renge
• Entire column/row can be selected by just entering A or 1
• Multiple full column/rows can be selected by A-C or 1-3 notation
- Sheet name (for .xlsx)
- Date/Time format
- When the replacement value is date/time, you must specify the format from the pull-down menu. This format applies to the new value. You must strictly follow the format such that mm must have 2 digits as in 02 as opposed to 2.
- Data Only
- By checking this option, all formulas will be removed and the “result data” will remain on the sheet. Because of the customer data protection policy, if new file name is not designated, the plugin will not change the original file.
Instead it would generate and new file with (n) at the end of the file name.
- Encoding format
- Default is UTF-8. If different, please specify.
- New file
- Enter full file path of the new file after updating values.
- Full file path of the new file (String, CSV, or File)
0 for successful execution
1 for invalid input
9 for everything else
How to set parameters
Text from Image
|1||File open errors|