- .csv or .xlsx file (a full file path or variable which contents one).
- Cell ID at which the formula will be stored.
- Excel formula itself.
- Sheet name.
- File path/file name if you want to store the results to a separate file (no change will be made to the original file).
- Formula result value (data) to be returned instead of the full file-path.
- Encoding format.
- String should be chosen.
- Return Value will be either the file-path or the formula execution result (value/data).
How to set parameters
Text from Image