Use these tools for partial testing!
- End Step ends the step and moves on to the following step.
- End Scenario terminates the scenario.
- They can be used in Conditional Branching to isolate operations.
- They can used for testing part(s) of the scenario by disabling the operations before, after, and in-between.
- Example of using these tools for Conditional Branching.
- Example of using End Step for partial testing.
When you have many steps but there is only one you want to test.
- Place End Step at the top of all the other steps.