Files with following eight (8) extensions can be created.
Options --- there are three (3) more optional features
- A file with a user defined extension can be created.
- A timestamp (system time data) can be added to the filename.
- Sheet name can be changed/specified (this option is good only for .xlsx files.
- Path for a folder o store the new file
- File name
- Timestamp to be added to the file name
- User defined extension
- Sheet name (.xlsx only)
- Select what to do when the sheet name exceeds 31 characters
- "Cut to 31 char": Cut off the end of the exceeded number of characters and make it 31 characters.
- "Return Failure": Causes the system to fail.
- Choose [String]
- Full path to your new file will be returned.
How to set parameters
Text from Image