- One CSV file
- Output folder/file name --- if you leave this unchecked, output file will be created in the same folder as the source CSV file with the same name except for the extension.
- Cell/Range --- this option can be checked if you wish to convert numeric value of the CSV data into some specific format after conversion to an Excel file.
- Format --- this option used together with the Cell/Range option. You can choose the format from the pull-down menu. Please make sure the source CSV data is a string of 0 to 9.
- More explanations at this link. https://exceljet.net/custom-number-formats
- Encoding option – select encoding format if different from UTF-8
- List format --- when this option is checked the Return Value will contain the list of Format from the pull-down menu above.
- A full file path of the output Excel (.xlsx) file
How to set parameters
Text from Image