- Extract printed text with optical character recognition (OCR)
- Detect text image (jpeg/png) size up to 10 MB and PDF file size is 500 MB
- Detect up to 3000 words
- Documents can be rotated a maximum of +/- 10% from the vertical axis
- Support only English
- Doesn’t support handwriting docs
Rekognition – Text Detection
- Visual search
- Detect text in .jpeg or .png format images
- Detect up to 50 words
- Text must be within +/- 90 degrees orientation of the horizontal axis
Instructions to create the AWS service account.
1. Set up an Amazon account and create an IAM console:
• After signing up the amazon account, sign in ‘IAM user’.
This process provides credentials which can access resources of services.
2. Enable access to billing data for the IAM admin user :
1) Select 'Add user'.
2) Set user details.
3) Select 'Create group'.
4) Create group.
5) Select ' Next:Tags'.
6) Select 'Next Review'.
7) Select 'Create user'.
8) Click ‘Close’ when you successfully create the user and group.
4. Create an access key.
1) Select Users.
2) Select the Username.
3) Select Security credentials.
4) Create access key.
5) Download the .csv file.
How to set plugin parameters
1. Image File 2. Out Img File 3. Result type